At some stage of their growth journey, recruitment leaders will take a step back, reflect on what it’s going to take to push on and make the strategic decision to invest in their central service functions. A common theme in recruitment is that, what got you to where you are, won’t get you to where you want to be, particularly from a marketing and technology perspective.
That’s where we come in.
Led by ex recruitment Marketing Director, Richard Williams, Unearthed offers strategic marketing consultancy for recruitment leaders. We’re uniquely placed between creative and performance, helping you to define your purpose and use it to stand out in an extremely crowded market.
Is this for me?
We work with recruitment owners and marketing leaders.
If you’re a recruitment owner and know you need to improve your marketing efforts or have tried, failed and don’t want to risk further budget, then this could be for you. Think of us as your Marketing Director, who is able to think strategically and then deliver the execution.
Why would I need this?
- I want a marketing leader but don’t have the budget for a full-time salary
- I run a high performing agency, with great people but can’t articulate it to my customers
- My recruitment teams are suffering from a lack of candidates or clients
- We’re struggling to stand out in a saturated sector
- Uncertainty is impacting my decision making and innovation
- I want to become a ‘marketing led’ organisation but don’t know where to start
- Our web and digital infrastructure is holding the business back
- I’ve got an idea for a new product or service and need a world class brand strategy to challenge the market
- We’ve been through several Marketing Directors and need help designing and attracting a high growth team who can deliver
- We need to attract better recruitment talent into the business
Our typical process
Different horses for different courses, most projects are unique to the client. That being said, these are the typical steps we take!
Placeholder - Edit in the CMS
Cupidatat deserunt eu enim proident do qui. Pariatur cillum aute ea nostrud aliquip. Anim ea officia commodo exercitation et velit ipsum laboris laborum consectetur consectetur.
- Example item
- Example item
- Example item
Let's kick things off by spending quality time with your senior leadership team. We'll dive into some important questions about your organisation's purpose and where you see yourselves heading
Next up, we'll send out a thoughtfully crafted survey to your entire team. This will help us gather a wealth of data and better understand the overall sentiment within the company
Once we've collected all the survey responses, it's time to start digging into the data. We'll analyse the themes and sentiment that emerge and see how well aligned your employees are with the leadership team
Now that we've got a good understanding of where things stand, we'll start crafting a first draft of your Purpose, Vision, Mission, and value proposition
It's time to get everyone back in the room and discuss our recommended messaging. We'll challenge what's been done and see where we can improve things
Based on your feedback from the workshop, we'll refine the messaging and make sure it's truly aligned with your brand and goals